- God damn it, my plantar fasciitis has returned with a vengeance and I am in a world of pain. I am going to have to go back for another cortisone injection through my heel, but just typing that nearly made me vomit. Sob.
- Here are some pictures of me on Cinder's blog with some fellow bloggers and awesome ladies from last week. Love those girls!
- My friend had a party at a croquet club a few weeks ago and the poor old gentleman who was teaching us to play could not work out why I couldn't get my technique right. He was most embarrassed when he realised it was be cause my huge boobies were in the way and I had to play 'side saddle' for the rest of the game.
|Before I changed my technique|
- In less than 4 weeks I will be holidaying in Thailand. Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!
- In preparation for my trip to Thailand I had a Brazilian laser hair removal treatment. I normally get my face, legs and underarms done (which I highly recommend) and I haven't had too much of a problem with pain or discomfort. Doing the Brazilian I had to get quite cosy with my laser technician as she got all up in my business. When she got to the most intimate bit of my lady parts I had to ask her to stop for a minute because the pain was too much. Oh wow. That is a sensitive area! It was all worth it though and I will be back for a follow up session.
- I found this old photo of myself when I was at home over Christmas, I think I must have been about 12 maybe??? Oh my god, I was not an attractive kid, I like to think of myself as a late bloomer...
- My current food obsession is Tasti D-Lite. As if I didn't love ice cream enough and now I can get all sorts of amazing flavours for 70-90 calories. Oreos n' Peanut Butter I will be seeing you on Friday night!
- Speaking of peanut butter, I have had to keep mine in the freezer because I cannot stop dipping into the jar at all hours of the day and night. Unfortunately, I now know from experience that there is nothing sadder than a desperate woman hacking away at a frozen jar of peanut butter with a massive knife. I also know that frozen peanut butter is even better than normal peanut butter. I need an intervention!
- I made this bacon and vegetable slice the other day and it was delicious! My changes were to omit the 1/2 cup of oil and parmesan and exchange the white flour for wholemeal flour. Great meal for easy work lunches.
- We had a fire drill at work today and look who is the floor fire warden. I am not at all happy about this responsibility or the headgear!