Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Fun Time

It's the Friday before a long weekend here, so I am feeling slightly distracted at work right now... I just went through my iPhone and downloaded some recent photos for my own entertainment.

AJ licking the chocolate dipping sauce out of the bowl at a restaurant. I had to take this photo to show him how much chocolate he had on his face.

Me wearing a poncho my brother sent me from Peru. I'm still not sure if this was a joke present or a serious present...

My attempt to eat sushi at work for lunch, I had to pick off all the rice and could only get the seafood inside down. I obviously don't try to eat sushi anymore...

Trying on a dress I found on sale at Myer. I almost wanted to get it just because it fit and it was cheap, but I don't think it was really me. Plus, where the hell would I wear a dress like that anyway?!

The bottle of wine my brother and his girlfriend sent me to work the other day for helping them with some Visa issue. Yum!

My legs after my laser hair removal session. Extremely painful, but worth it to never have to shave my legs again!

Me right now at work in my office. Couting down the minutes until 5.00 pm for a glass of wine and a 3 day weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Only you could look so cute in a poncho... and only AJ could look so cute with chocolate all over his face! hahahah :-)

    Have a gorgeous weekend sweetie!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the poncho - it looks very stylish.

    Having laser hair removal on my bikini line and can't wait to start my legs! Are you sure you didn't have a slight allergic reaction though?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the poncho too. I had one I bought from Sportsgirl a couple of years ago but I can't find it - I would definitely wear it. How's the wine collection you're standing infront of? Looks good.

    Your legs look painful - did they say the would look like that after the treatment?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I often find it's not the rice in sushi, but the seaweed that gets stuck. I had IPL hair removal (similar to laser) a couple of years ago, and I couldn't be happier!!! I luckily didn't get that reaction, though. But, yeah, not having to shave is so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeekkk that looks so sore!!

    I love the colour and neckline of that dress, if it was me I so would have got it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh your poor legs!!!! Hope they are feeling/looking better by now. LOVE the poncho! Perfect for winter. LOL @ AJ.

    ReplyDelete

Awww thanks so much for the comment!