Thursday, January 26, 2012

Not Hiding

I am feeling quite chunky lately after gaining about 5 kilos from my happy place of 77.5 kilos. Generally when this happens I don't want to talk about it, or god forbid, take any photos. Well, I am trying to break the cycle and not be a complete hermit while I enjoy my own fat little pity party. So here are some photos of a lovely (alcohol heavy...) night out I had with my family last weekend. Of course I still reserve the right to only post flattering photos of myself!

Me at home getting ready- note the bag of donuts to the right of the photo, oh the shame!

AJ on a ferry from Williamstown to Southbank looking like he is about to be run down by a cargo ship

Me and my younger brother after AJ tried to make us pose like we are a happy family

My older brother and his gorgeous partner at dinner

Me, AJ, my brothers and their partners on Southbank

Me and my younger brother's fiance (they are getting married next month!)

5 comments:

  1. chunky? You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, having followed your journey for such a long time, you look absolutely fantastic. Super proud of what you've been able to accomplish, and wish you luck in this next stage :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ Agree with all of the above! You look beautiful and have such a great style :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great, I think it is another case of we do to really see ourselves properly!

    ReplyDelete

Awww thanks so much for the comment!