The big excitement for me this week is that I finally started to cut back on wearing my compression garments. Last week I stopped wearing them to bed and this week I also felt ready to stop wearing them during the day too.
Best things about not wearing my compression garments:
- I can wear a bra again- no more mono boob
- Also, wearing a bra means I am having less awkward 'headlight' moments... if you know what I mean...
- I don't have to wash and dry that sucker every day
- I don't have to dress like I am in a conservative religion now that I don't need to cover my full length garments
- It gives me an extra 5 minutes in the morning now I don't need to stuff my sausage body in that tight contraption and every extra minute is precious in the morning
- Less chaffing. No, not thigh chaffing, lady part chaffing. The opening the suit had for going to the bathroom caused some major chaffing issues when I was walking any distance. TMI?
- I don't feel like a sick person anymore and mentally that helps
|Me a couple of weeks ago in my compression garment|