Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Home From Thailand

I arrived home today from an amazing 2 week holiday in Thailand. I promise to bore you silly with my travel photos very soon, but right now I need a little sleep!

Tomorrow I finally get to pick up the keys to my newly built house and so I have a million and one things to do to get in move-in ready for my mum. Not to mention that I have 2 weeks of TV to catch up on and no clean underwear... Thank god for the up-coming Easter long weekend!

A few photos for now...

AJ, me, Connie & Ashton at our resort in Koh Samui


Sunset in Koh Samui


Me in the pool in our villa in Koh Tao


Drinking buckets with Connie in Koh Tao


Koh Tao

Drinking in Bangkok

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic!! Look forward to hearing all about it and the pics look great! Very jealous!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Awww thanks so much for the comment!