Friday, November 16, 2007

Weekly Weigh In

I jumped on the scales this morning with anticipation because I could just feel that I had lost weight this week. My body felt better and felt more energetic (which is probably just a result of the exercise and fresh foods). I wasn't disappointed and managed a 2 kilo (4.4 lbs) loss this week bringing me down to 104.8 kilos (230.5). I guess some of that was probably the fact that at my weigh in last week I had just eaten a big meal of Mexican, so it was probably showing me higher then I actually was last week.

I am now only 2.1 kilos away from my lowest weight of the year and only 5 kilos away from being under 100 kilos- my biggest goal and something I haven't achieved in years. I have a lot on between now and Christmas, but I am hoping to get under 100 by the end of the year. I will just have to make sure I am sensible at Christmas parties... easier said then done!

The Biggest Loser (US version) is on here is Australia on Friday nights now which is a blessing because it keeps me from wanting to order a pizza because that is just makes me feel too guilty- not that I haven't done it before... I think it is going to be a big help because Friday night have traditionally been my weakness.

There has been lots going on but I don't have time to chat because my boss has the audacity to ask me to do some work this morning- doesn't she realise that Friday morning is my blogging time?!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your achievements this week! I love the Biggest Loser too, especially Alison Sweeney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAN-FRIGGIN-TASTIC loss mate!!! And yep, your boss is totally unreasonable~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant effort this week, wouldn't it be great to hit that under 100kgs mark by 2008?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, I love Fuckwit. That's a good one.

    I stumbled on a Australlia version of The Biggest Loser the other day. I am hoping that it wasn't just chance - and hoping to see it again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for you!! I just made it under 100 kgs and it feels freakin awesome! I think I might have even danced a little jig!! 2kg loss is huge, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great loss Tully!!! Go you!!!
    I love the BL on fridays for the same reason.... kinda like you are letting the team down for eating shit!! lol .... Hey what ever it takes!!!
    Hope you are well ... have to catch up in your posts ....
    5 kilos till your out of the 100's!!! Fuck yeah!!!! woo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww thanks so much for the comment!