The only thing keeping me going is that in only 3 and a half weeks I'll be finishing my job forever and boarding a plane for a 3 month trip of a lifetime. I have a feeling I am going to get on the flight to Vancouver and curl up into a ball and cry, but at least I'll have 3 months to relax and start to feel more like myself.
Speaking of my holiday, here are my plans so far...
- Arrive in Vancouver and spend a week with brother #1 and his girlfriend exploring beautiful Vancouver.
- Get on a bus for 13 hours to Banff and spend the week with brother #2 and his girlfriend at the snow trying not to kill myself on the snowboard.
- Fly to Las Vegas for AJ's 30th birthday and spend the week at the Venetian with brother #2 and his girlfriend causing as much trouble as possible.
- Pick up a hire car and embark on an 8 week road trip around the USA going where ever we feel like it, when ever we feel like it!
- Fly to Mexico and stay here for a week of indulgence at an all inclusive (including alcohol) and child free resort.
- Fly to Alaska to explore for the week (we were going to get a cruise, but too pricey for us).
- Back to Vancouver where I'll meet with both brothers and my dad and step mum will be arriving from Australia for a family reunion.
- Fly home to Melbourne and wonder what to do with the rest of my life.
So as stressed out as I am feeling now trying to get everything done, it'll all be worth it!