- Having some wonderful family time
- Lots of fantastic food and wine, so, so much food and wine...
- Spending my days laughing till I cry with AJ
- Going to bed without setting my alarm
- Day tripping to the Yarra Valley and Hanging Rock
- New boots
- Listening to Adele and Joni Mitchell and singing very loud and bad
- Football- Go Cats!
- Never Let Me Go, a fantastic movie
- Every moment of the five day weekend
- Breaking my tooth on Easter Sunday, it seriously impacted my chocolate eating abilities
- Waiting all day for a delivery that didn't arrive until 6.30pm. So angry
- Spending way too much money on a spur of the moment shopping trip. Whoops...
- The Canucks going down in flames, seriously, WTF?
- A disgusting late night pizza delivery from Dominos. Ugh, triple cheese pizza is not good at midnight...
- Going back to work blues
Walking through the Toolangi State Forest. I pinched AJ's jumper because it was so freezing cold.
The spectacular Toolangi State Forest.
Lunch at Coldstream brewery. Police were out the front breath testing so I took one for the team and did all the drinking while AJ drove.
Looking boobalicious at Dominique Portet winery in the Yarra Valley for a tasting of their new cabernet with chocolate mousse- delicious!
AJ soaking up the sun out front of Dominque Portet winery.
Making Easter chocolates for my family.
Getting ready to go out to dinner at a lovely Italian restaurant called Sarti, but the purpose of this photo is to show off my new boots. This is the first time I have bought boots without the term 'wide calf' on the tag.
AJ at the comedy festival. We saw Mark Watson who literally made me LOL.
AJ called out to me from upstairs, I didn't realise he had a camera so when he first called out I pulled my dress up as a joke and then looked up to see the camera- whoops. Lucky for you I am not posting that photo!
Putting the final touches on the Easter treats I made for my dad in the car park before lunch at the gorgeous Tellers in Mooroopna. I ate the most magnificent duck cassoulet, the best meal I have eaten all year.
Dessert on Easter Sunday at my mum's.
A good friend is currently in New York, so I took a photo of me in front of my NY picture in my room to try and transport myself back to New York with her. I miss you New York.
Walking through Hanging Rock, wow, what an amazing place. I first watched the movie Picnic At Hanging Rock about 15 years ago and it scared the crap out of me and being there still felt incredibly creepy.
Me and AJ walking up Hanging Rock and getting quite a sweat on, it was so freaking steep!
Lunch at a lovely restaurant in Kyneton called Mr Casrsisi.
AJ with a extravagant dessert plate at Mr Carsisi, I have to admit, I ate most of it...
An afternoon stroll through the gorgeous town of Kyneton.
Watching the Cats win the footy with a glass (actually a bottle) of champers on Tuesday evening.