Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Week In Pictures

I am still sick in bed because my 'small op' was a little more complicated then expected. I can get out of bed all by myself now and have even been working from bed. I have committed to go back to work tomorrow, but it's Friday so it shouldn't be too bad I guess. I don't have much to say except "ouch" so instead I will leave you with some pictures that have summed up my last couple of weeks. As you can see it really hasn't been too bad!



BED
I think I have finally caught up with all my sleep from the last 12 months.




LOVE MY WAY
A friend bought me the first 3 series of this show to watch while I have been sick and it is awesome- I am addicted.




CHOCOLATES
What better excuse to eat chocolates?




PAIN KILLERS
Let me just say that I love pain killers.




FLOWERS
I have been such a lucky girl to receive flowers from my family and colleagues. It really does brighten my day.

1 comment:

  1. Well I cried for about six weeks after I watched Love My Way. Such a great show. Hope you are feeling better very soon.

    ReplyDelete

Awww thanks so much for the comment!