Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Weigh In- 17 August

Start: 87.5 kilos (192.5 lbs)
Last week: 79.1 kilos (174 lbs)
Today: 78.1 kilos (171.8 lbs)
Loss: 1 kilo (2.2 lbs)
Total: 9.4 kilos (20.7 lbs)
 
I am really, really, really pleased with my weigh in this week. I think any week you can lose a kilo should be well celebrated! Though I have to say that my lap band got a bit tight at the end of this week and I struggled to get food down, so I hope it's not a false weigh in and then when I can eat again I'll gain some weight back.
 
I kind of had a crazy goal in the back of my head that I would love to be 77.5 kilos by the end of August and with 2 weeks left of August I just may be able to pull it off. I really hate to get ahead of myself though, that is when things always come crashing down...
 
As great as my result on the scale was this week, my main goal was focusing on good behaviours and I can happily say that I aced it this week.
 
Good Behaviours:
 

  • Exercise 5 x 1 hour per week
  • Eat under 1200 calories a day
  • Eat mostly lean protein and vegetables
  • No binge eating!

  •  
    The 'No binge eating!' is by far the hardest behaviour for me to work on. I am proud to say that I haven't had a binge since the start of June, but it is still hard, especially on the weekends. I am finding that I am fearing social events because I just don't trust myself not to over-indulge on food and alcohol. I really don't want to be that uptight so I have to work harder to find a balance and not worry so much!
     
    Here is a photo of me taken this morning before work. I don't normally wear jeans to work, but we are going to the footy tonight so I wanted to dress more casually (and warmer) than I do for work. Not to mention that I wanted to wear my navy and white stripped top to support my team. Go Cats!

    3 comments:

    1. Well done chick :) I love your outfit today, it's very similiar to my 'weekend uniform'. You really look lovely x

      ReplyDelete
    2. Go Catters!!!!!!!!!! my plan of not watching them, so they win, clearly didn't work last week; I'll be watching from the couch tonight :0) Hope they get up for us & hope you're not too cold!!!!!

      Well done on the loss. If you need to stay clear from some social gatherings while you are re-training your behaviors, that's not a bad thing! That's using your brain!!

      PS love your outfit - you look fab!!!! xoxo

      ReplyDelete
    3. You look fab! Love the outfit - very cool xx

      ReplyDelete

    Awww thanks so much for the comment!