Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sultry Sally



My favourite food find: Sultry Sally 97% fat free potato chips. These are very low fat and calorie potato chips and they taste quite delicious. I took them to the movies with me instead of buying popcorn and I was completely satisfied. The bonus is that you don't have that greasy sick feeling after you eat them like your do with normal potato chips. They are great for those nights when you just want to snack (ie. eat mindlessly) because you could eat the whole pack and not do much damage to your diet. Just FYI, I think they are currently only available in selected Woolworths.

8 comments:

  1. I love these!
    I bought a few packets on the sly when I first started my diet, just because of the cute pin-up girl packaging.
    Imagine my delight when I went to eat them thinking I was being naughty and horrid, and realised they weren’t as bad as I thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen these but will definately try and find them. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you mean someone has finally made a low fat chip substitute that's not rice or corn based, about time! Thanks for the info, I need to go in search of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do we get them? I am hoping coles or woolies, we don't have may shops to choose from in the sticks. And I love chips

    TinaQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! I've been missing all the low fat crisps I used to eat back in Britain, spotted this post in my reader and was all ready to sulk that it would be a US post not available in Oz and woohoo they're right here in Woolies.

    LOVE the packaging, I'll definitely be on the look out for them, thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tried these. YUk tatse like cardboard.Have also learned that they may be investigated by acccc for misleading advertising.With regards Fat content>Tests have shown they have 2x more fat than claimed.THis comes from an Article in the sydney herald. So my friends be aware and afraid very afraid

    ReplyDelete
  7. have tried them sultry sally chips,taste like cardboard,ps beware they are being investigated for mislleading they have more fat than claimed

    ReplyDelete

Awww thanks so much for the comment!