Saturday, January 03, 2009

NYE Photos

As I mention on a previous post, I was lucky enough to spend NYE with ex-bloggers Kenz and Beckie and of course current blogger and weight loss extraordinaire Miss Milo. We took the train to Bendigo to Beckie's house and went to a glamorous party with a group of Beckie and her gorgeous boy's friends. Miss Milo has been much more organised than me and already posted some photos, but here are some more.

Much fun and mischief was had by all, but the night just seemed to go too quickly... Beckie, Miss Milo and Kenz are all such gorgeous girls and I look forward to hanging out with them some more soon!



Miss Milo and Kenz starting the night off with a bang at Beckies


Cheers girls!


Miss Milo and I doing our sexy poses


Kendall and Beck doing their sexy poses


Beck very glamorously sipping her cocktail


Me showing off my bling (the theme was glitz and glamour)


Kenz and Miss Milo showing the love


A group of sexy ladies at the end of the night

13 comments:

  1. Jealous ..... so jealous!! Looks like you guys had a great night .... More to come I'm sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... great photos! All of you looked great and it definitely looked like a ton of fun.

    Certainly fancier than my evening of sweatpants...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so gorgeous! And what theme! Tell me when the next one is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so gorgeous! And what theme! Tell me when the next one is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looked like a grand time :D Glad to hear and see y'all had fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww Beckie looks adorable.... so do you and the other two girls... I'm sure I've read 'Miss Milo's' old blog! What is her name??? It sure ain't Miss Milo! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you guys had a fab night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You all look so purdy!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm Laura..

    Happy New year..

    I just recently started my weight loss journey..

    I'll be following you this year

    ReplyDelete
  10. You all look super hot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. can i just say? i think you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Awww thanks so much for the comment!