Friday, July 06, 2012

Friday Weigh In- 6 July

Start: 87.5 kilos (192.5 lbs)
Last week: 83.2 kilos (183 lbs)
Today: 83.2 kilos (183 lbs)
Loss: - 0 kilos (0 lb)
Total: -4.3 kilos (9.5 lbs)

This is why I hate weighing myself. Let the over-analysing begin...

  • Am I still carrying water weight from my period a week ago?
  • Is it because I have suffered badly from insomnia this week and feel super crazy exhausted?
  • Should I be cutting lentils and legumes from my diet because my body doesn't like any type of carbs, even the 'good' ones?
  • Are my calories too low?
  • Am I sticking my finger in the peanut butter jar too much?

Or do I just accept that weight fluctuates and I need to stop over-thinking the situation? Yes, I think I know the answer to that question.

Big sigh.


3 comments:

  1. Don't cut the good carbs. Carbs are energy. Our bodies need energy. Have you tried driving a car with an empty fuel tank?!
    How many calories are you eating a day? Are they made up of good clean foods or are they junky?
    Are you doing any exercise?

    You know what you need to do - so just do it!

    Our weight will never stay at exactly one number all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I over-analyse all my weight gains/losses/maintains. It sucks hey? No carbs work with my body/band either (well, except the really really shit ones - like jatz! and stuff). We are the same weight, so I wanna try and keep up with you. Let's go hey chicken?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad i am not the only peanut butter sampler!

    ReplyDelete

Awww thanks so much for the comment!