A few weeks ago I had a fill in my lap band that left me struggling to get water down, let alone food. Over the course of the past few weeks it has very slowly settled down and I am able to each much more. It is still tighter than I would prefer during the day and I have random days where food doesn't want to go down, but I can still eat quite a bit at night.
I am booked in to see my doctor this Saturday morning and I am faced with the same old problem...
Get fill removed
- More likely to binge eat at night
- Increased hunger during the day
- More likely to obsess over food
Get fill added
- Likely to not be able to eat many solid foods during the day
- Near impossible to eat out at restaurants/socialise like a normal person
- Struggle to get my nutrients in and my aneamia and B12 deficiency worsens
I am pretty confused about it all and I am thinking that I might just cancel my appointment until I know what the hell to do. What would you do?