Sunday, March 11, 2007

Finally New Togs

Well I finally bit the bullet and ordered some bathers so that I can start swimming. These are the bathers I bought from the Sara website. I have had my eye on these bathers for a while, but I really wanted something that covered my legs a bit more. I was hoping to find some board shorts to wear with the black top in the set I bought. Unfortunately I can't find any board shorts in fat people sizes, so I am just going to have to brave the briefs!

I am going to swim in the pool at my brother's apartment complex. There is also a pool very close to my work, but one of my colleagues made a very good point that it is not advisable to go swimming in a place that you are likely to run into people from work!

Despite the fact that I used to love the water and swimming, I have not been in a pool in years. I am really scared about starting swimming again but also really excited. I used to spend hours swimming every day when I was younger, before I decided that it was unaceptable to be seen in bathers. I am sure it will be a lot harder then I remember, but I can't wait to give it a try.

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I love the swimsuits from Ezibuy - both Sarah-I and I have this one, and I love the support for the bust.

    Good luck to you with getting in the pool again! Though believe me, there is nothing like swimming to remind you of how unfit you are. O_O No matter how many lengths you do in the pool (even if its like... 1...), you will sleep like a log that night.

    Have fun not running into people at your work! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swimming! How exciting! And so good for you! You are making me anxious for summer. I am sure that the suit you picked is great - no one is looking anyways - feel great and have fun! Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you! You're going to look rockin' in the swimsuits because any woman who cares enough to swim is a rockin' chick. I'm excited to hear about how it goes. Like Marshmallow said, I bet you'll sleep like a log that night! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Awww thanks so much for the comment!