Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Checking In

I am just checking in because I made a commitment to keep up dating this blog, but I don't have much to report. So here I am, reporting for duty.

I didn't lose any weight this week and didn't gain and that kind of sums up my last few days. It has been very bland, no big ups and no big downs. Just stable.

Work has been incredibly busy and frustrating and it won't slow down till May. So at the moment I am putting all my energy into not cracking the shits at my co-workers and smashing my computer... It is pretty sad when I feel a tickle in my throat and hope it is the flu so I can take some guilt free time off work!

I am helping my brother move tomorrow night after work, so I'll look at that as an opportunity to burn a few calories!!!

So that is what is happening with me this week.

4 comments:

  1. I reckon that the bland days are the worst. When its going good - obviously, you feel great; and when its going pear shaped, you have a scapegoat. When its bland and you're not going forward or backwards, its a bit uneventful.

    And gosh, it must be getting pretty bad if you're hoping you can get the flu O_O

    Good luck with moving your brother into his new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :o)
    What kinda work do you do? Don't you have rostered days off?
    It doesn't matter if you don't really have anything to say in bloggerland, or how frequently you blog.
    Sometimes, during the day, i'll think of something to say on my blog, and i'll jot it down before i forget it. Then i just wait till i have a few things to blab about before i do my next post.
    Right now i have nothing to say. I have tonsilitus and untill it clears up, i'm not exercising other than dragging myself to the toilet, I'm not eating much else other than ice cream and ice blocks, and i'm not leaving the house. So there is nothing to write about at all!
    Remember, your blog is for you. A place to revise and reflect. The public bit is only for accountability as far as you let it be :o)

    Yes,I like leaving rambling comments on strangers blogs lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm predicting that you're on a salary and just get the weekends off? [And lets face it, the weekends are NEVER enough!]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep you're right Marshy, I am on a salary and don't have RDO's, just weekends off and they are not enough. My biggest goal for the future, work wise at least, is to cut my work week back to 3 or 4 days. I enjoy working (sometimes anyway), but I want more time to enjoy life!
    I feel like I am just going through the motions a bit at the moment. Work is stressful and time consuming and then on my days off I am too tired to do much.

    Thanks for your comment castusfreek. I do need to make sure I make this blog a place for me to reflect, rather then just ne more thing on my 'to do list'! Sorry you are not feeling the best, get better soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Awww thanks so much for the comment!